I received the following update from the WSDOT today. These meetings may be interesting for folks to know what’s happening on the 520 project.
After 15 years of design and analysis, this week we are launching visible construction on Lake Washington for the new SR 520 floating bridge. Join us at open houses Tuesday and Wednesday nights where we’ll present a full slate of information about:
- Construction plans and updates
- Newly released designs of the SR 520 floating bridge
- Seattle Community Design Process update
- Program sustainability plans
- Permitting update
- Our plans to minimize construction effects
- How you can be notified about construction-related activities
March 27, 2012 – 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Three Points Elementary School
7800 N.E. 28th St., Medina, WA 98039
March 28, 2012 – 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Museum of History & Industry
2700 24th Ave. E., Seattle, WA 98112
Questions? Email WSDOT at email@example.com, or call them at 206-770-3500.